Friday 4 July 2008

Happy Anniversary!

This is the 100th post in this blog!

I was really looking forward to writing this entry, only to say how important is has been for me.
As, I've written before blogging makes me think, and I love it for this. I makes me communicate with my friends and it lets them see another side of me. It occasionally makes me communicate with people I don't know at all, and this makes me feel that I'm not alone. There is a great feeling when one communicates with strangers.

Anyway, all I wanted to say is happy anniversary to this blog and a big thank you to all my co-authors who were willing to share their thoughts with me in this blog.

5 comments:

Youkali said...

Well on our way to our 200th post anniversary.

d/a said...

happy anniversary, my lady..

Βάσκες said...

Congrats! May you reach 1000 entries.

Hello Kitty said...

Happy Anniversary, Lady V! I love this blog and checking in to see if I can read you has become part of my daily routine, especially since we don't see each other much! Well done and full steam ahead to many more entries. Lots of love, Hello Kitty.

Lady V said...

Thank you everyone, especially the one person who does not know me...