Thursday 31 July 2008

The heat

I really want to write something more interesting but it seems that my brain is not really working. It is the heat, the heat is all I can think of. How did I use to function in these temperatures, how do people actually function in these temperatures? This city is one giant burning block of flats. Women put on make up and get out in the streets and I am wondering: how does the slap stay on their faces? I feel if I put anything on there, it is going to dissolve the moment I set my foot on the burning pavement. And with it, I feel that my face will also dissolve, like the guy in 'death in venice'. He, at least, let himself dissolve because he wanted to impress someone, he wanted to impress a boy. Why are all these women doing it for?

Waiting for the sea.

No comments: