Thursday 22 November 2007

Blogging makes me think

I was coming home from work today and I was thinking of what I could write in the blog when it hit me: I can be ultra self-indulging (or just reflective?) and write about blogging itself. A movie within a movie (Almodovar), a dream within a dream (dreadzone), a novel within a novel (blind assasin) and now a blog within a blog (lady v). How cool is that?

So, the issue is that if I didn't have the blog, I would not be forcing myself to think about things. Sometimes life is just hectic (clishé but oh so true) that if nobody forced you, you would only think about your work, your boyfriend, your problems and so on. But having a nice little place that can host your thoughts and your (real or imaginary) audience, makes you reflect on yourself more and ask: which of my thoughts are worth mentioning? Perhaps other people (philosophers perhaps? :) ) are more reflective than me, but I can easily sink in stupidity and routine and forget about such things.

So what is my clever thought of the day? This entry.
And some other stuff about covers (song covers) that I will write on another time.

No comments: