Saturday 25 April 2009

People

People have various lives. Sometimes they are in procession, you live a life for some years then it's over and another one begins. Some other times, we have a lot of lives at once. One where we work, one with the people we love, one with our parents and so on and so forth. It is interesting when our various lives intertwine, it is interesting when people from one life come in another one, it is interesting to see how that works out.

I can tell the people that are important to me, if they come from one of my lives and they fit in all of them. If they come into this new life, like parachutists but they don't look alien there, they look as if they fit.

People were walking the streets of Belfast this weekend and they were my friends. And they fit and that made me happy.

2 comments:

mike said...

People have various wives.

Youkali said...

And the streets of Belfast they shall walk once more! :) ***