Sunday 1 March 2009

She is I



On a sunny Sunday, my alter ego is Lady GaGa.

Firstly, because she shares a first name with my other alter ego, the one you see here: Lady V. I accept that this might be confusing to some, so let me explain myself.

I am I, my name is not important. My alter ego (for the purposes of this blog) is Lady V. But Lady V exists as a separate entity because there are some people (admittedly, very few) who only know Lady V and not me. So the independence of Lady V makes it crucial for her to have an alter ego as well.

And the alter ego of Lady V is Lady GaGa.

I like Lady G (that's her affectionate nickname) because she is cool, theatrical and sexually provocative (as she makes it explicit in her videos, rubbing herself on a plastic sea toys) and in imaginative lyrics like: 'and baby when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun').

So, Lady G for president and yeah, Britney eat our dust.

No comments: