Tuesday 24 March 2009

Life doesn't move me-just like a movie



This song has always made me feel so strong. It is an amazing combination of seemingly mutually exclusive emotions: angst, sadness, cynicism, anger, indifference and blends them together. On the one hand you have the music which is so strong and so angry and on the other hand there are the lyrics that are so blasé. Who wins?

Life doesn't move me-just like a movie, It doesn't move me-love doesn't move me. Move me! It's like a movie-just like a movie, life doesn't move me.

3 comments:

Youkali said...

I remember the song so well because I have it on my ipod because you gave me, because I listened to it today and because you've written me a postcard about it. Eh, eh.
It's a very harsh song. And sometimes life doesn't move us at all, which is one of the scariest feelings you can ever have.

Youkali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
d/a said...

...happy bleedy, happy bruisy..