Friday 30 October 2009

You call it procrastination....

.... I call it psyching!

I've woken up since 7, in order to stay home and work in my paper.

Since then, I have:
(a) washed the dishes
(b) showered for millions of time
(c) done washing
(d) hanged the clothes
(e) done my hair, including trimming my fringe

and so on....

I thought I should beat myself up a bit and get working but you know what? I think that this is just trying to get ready and get psyched and immersing myself into work.

And now without further ado, I have to get back to work.

2 comments:

mike said...

So that's what it is! I was wondering why I get things done. It's because I'm totally psyched up, man!!

d/a said...

I guess that is why people force themselves to go to libraries, because there is no washing up to do there and fringe trimming is adsolutely out of the question! :)