Friday 2 October 2009

Undecided

I don't know what to write about today, I am not focused.

I have been having various thoughts and after a long time, I've been having blog-specific thaughts: is this thing post-worthy or not?

I was thinking of writing about inadequate people: people who have bigger shoes to fill and are constantly looking uncomfortable in the process. All of us feel like frauds occasionally (one day they will find out I'm useless and I'll lose my job or something like that)- but these people, these poor creatures go through life trying not to make fool of themselves. A truly sad sight.

But there are other things: the rainbow out my window, the new four tet remixed CD I bought (with the excellent remix of Sia's 'Breathe me'), how I am fixated on 'Lost' season 4 (the one with the flashforwards-genius!) and how I might buy a Mac Air (looks so good).

I will try to arrange my scattered thoughts another time and try to write other more focused posts, this one stands no chance, I think...

No comments: