Thursday 9 June 2011

Internet shopping

I found amazing things on the internet this week!

First a lovely brand of jewelry in amazon: Pomegranate

Lovely, flirty and gold! As Hallo Kitty always said: gold is for the summer, so here we go, summer is here and Pomegranate rocks!

Find number two, courtesy of the lovely Lopi of fashion architect, it's Maria Lucia Hohan.

Everything is especially yummy, but the wedding dresses are actually the best I've seen in a while ;-)

Speaking of wedding dresses, have a look at BHLDN, their new wedding collection is on, and I think it's even better than the first!

Last, but not least: etsy!

A wonderful online shop, to buy and sell handcrafted and vintage stuff. It's full of pretty, often inexpensive things, but the Takemoto wooden glasses are simply amazing!

So, have you been paid this month?
If yes, go spend it all online...

Happy spending, fellow shopaholics!!

1 comment:

Hello Kitty said...

Oh my goodness, I so love the wooden glasses by Takemoto!! What a discovery, and they're not really expensive at all. Well done! The problem is: if I order them will they really suit me?! Glasses, like shoes, one truly does need to try them on, no?

I am dying to know what kind of wedding dress you will choose, my dear. But no Micky Mouse ears, okay? ;)

Lots of love to you to Belfast,

Hello Kitty xox