Wednesday 20 February 2008

Too many movies...

All my recent posts are about movies, d/a told me and I agree. So maybe I need to write about something else. But what? I haven't finished reading Madame Bovary (that was one of the first topics proposed to me by Youkali, namely how all women are still the same) and when I do, I promise I will write something, because I really like the book. If I don't write about the movies that I see, then I have to write about my everyday boring life and that, nobody wants, I know.

But I think I found something I could talk about. Every morning I walk through the same part of town to go get my bus to go work. There was an earring that I would see every day on the same part of the pavement, and every time I saw it I would smile. It was funny because I thought that the person who lost it must miss it and must be looking for it. I saw it every day and I couldn't give it to the person who lost it, I didn't know who she was. This made me think about how useless it is to know something important without being able to say it to whoever cares for it. I didn't care about the earring, it wasn't mine, it was only one and I didn't really like it. But the person who lost it, missed it and might have been looking for it all the time. But she didn't know where it was.

I haven't seen the earring in the last week. I hope the girl found it before the cleaners.

No comments: