Friday 7 August 2009

I'd love to change the world

For my other anniversary post (200 and counting), I got inspired by a song again. Can blogs save the world? Quoting the 'ten years after' classic (covered amazingly by Matt Turk), people tend to leave that to others:

I'd love to change the world
... but I don't know what to do,
... so I leave it up to you...

Perhaps we don't need to do much, perhaps we just need to write a good blog, an inspiring post, a small comment, a snippet of reality and perhaps that changes the world somehow... Or perhaps I'm just lazy and I think I'm doing something meaningful by indulging myself and writing my stupid (and often shallow) thoughts. I don't know... So I leave it up to you...

The summer continues...
I'm off for a second round of holidays with d/a!
Youkali deserves congratulations (Congratulations Youkaliiiiiiiiiiiii!!!)
All is good.

1 comment:

d/a said...

I must say I enjoy the freshness of your writing and the optimistic 'wanna change the world' attitude. That's the right attitude, I guess, for a real academic. Congratulations for your blog and your attitude!
Now I need to know why Yukali deserves congratulations???