Wednesday 2 April 2008

Inspiration

I feel guilty for not having posted anything for a while. (Guilt; a topic I shall discuss another time.) The problem is that I feel utterly uninspired: I came back to work and I feel overwhelmed, I am supposed to multitask to death and I find it hard, still. I have no time to think, I have no time to reflect on things I see or read. I read the Persepolis "graphic novels" and I liked them a lot (the first more than the second) but I have nothing inspired to write. And then I remembered that I never write about the things I loved the most. Oldboy, Lady vengeance? I never wrote about them! The edge of heaven, the lives of others (Germany's pride)? I never wrote about them either. Maybe the things we like the most, we cannot analyze.

And maybe just now, I am starting to sound like Carrie Bradshaw's blogger twin.

No comments: