Friday 19 October 2012

When in doubt... more Korea



This is the trailer of the new American movie by OldBoy's (and the original Ladyven's of course) director Park Chan-Wook.

It looks sleek and creepy, pity it's American (much as I love Nicole Kidman)...

I posted it here because I have been so lazy and terrible in posting only once in a blue moon, that I am afraid that even the people who would like to follow this blog, would entirely give up on it.

The problem is partly social media: how many of them can one poor person sustain? Now that I've got Twitter and Instagram (thankfully still no Facebook, hurray - but what is to cheer about anyway?) how much can I do with my good old boring blog?

Mind you, I know that blogs are for a different thing, but even more so, how much time can one spend trying to do a coherent, good, interesting post? Anyone can tweet a measly 150-character word-fart (pardon my French) but a blog post should in principle be a bit more thorough...

This is not a time for being thorough, though. This is the time of being shallow, quick and epidermal.

Back to twitter then... 

No comments: