Tuesday 18 March 2008

The disillusionment

People make choices and they have to live with them, most of the times. I've made choices too. Usually I like them, and I stick to them. One of my choices is hard and I thought that I would stick to it. And then I changed my mind and started moving to the opposite direction. And I made myself believe that my new choice is the right one. And I hoped for things to happen so that my second choice would be fulfilled. But now I am not so sure anymore.

Because life is as confusing as this post (and then some).

Because choices are made for a reason.

2 comments:

Βάσκες said...

Choices open a door and close 1000 doors.

There is no reason to have second thoughts unless there is still time to change your choice.

Just give everything to what you decided to do and enjoy the consequences of your actions, positive or otherwise.

Lady V said...

Thanks for the thought Βασκες, I'm not sure if it is that simple though. The choices are not only up to me: I had to make an initial choice of whether I want to go for something or not, now it's up to other people.

It all seems simpler now though, or to put it in a clishé way: que será, será...